All participants MUST collect their Race Bibs, Event T-shirts and other items in person at the designated time slots and location as listed below by presenting the printed Event Waiver Form, Registration Confirmation Email (digital version accepted) and a Photo ID/ Passport.
1/F Lobby, Two IFC
Dates and Times:
12pm – 8pm, 11 October 2018
12pm – 8pm, 12 October 2018
11am – 5pm, 13 October 2018
- If you cannot attend the race kit collection in person, you may assign a representative to pick up your race kit on your behalf. Please provide him/her a copy of your Photo ID/ Passport along with the Event Waiver Form and Authorization Form.
- For Relay Teams: Please designate one representative to pick up the race kit on behalf of the entire team (4 race kits).
- If you are under 18: You must submit the Parental Consent Form with it filled out and signed by your parent/ guardian during Race Kit Collection.
|Date:||14 October 2018 (Sunday)|
|Venue:||Two Shanghai International Finance Centre (Two Shanghai IFC)|
|09:35||Team/ Corporate Relay|
|12:39||Fun Climb - Type A|
|13:03||Fun Climb - Type C|
|13:13||Fun Climb - Type B|
*The Event organiser reserves the right to change, update or modify the starting times by category.
Inclement Weather / Conditions Warnings
- If Typhoon/Rain Storm/ Snow Storm/Gale/ Sand Storm/ Heat Wave/ Lightning/ Hail/ Heavy Frog/ Haze warning is hoisted at any time from 12:00am by Shanghai Metrological Bureau on the race day, the race will be re-scheduled.
- Should the above Inclement Weather / Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of the race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be either be cancelled or re-scheduled.
- If the above Inclement Weather / Condition Warnings be raised again on rescheduled date, the race will be cancelled without any more rescheduled race and the race entry fees will not be refunded for charity purposes.