OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail. The Event Organizer reserves the right to interpret and amend the below rules.
- Participants must follow instructions from any officials, medical attendants and security officers before, during and after the event.
- Participants are expected to behave themselves in a professional and courteous manner during the event.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the result of any runner who does not start at the race time assigned to him/her. No finisher's medal and certificate will be given.
- Participants will be provided with a race bib, which MUST be worn in front and visible at all times during the event. The race bib may not be exchanged or transferred/sold to any other person. No participant may participate in the race without displaying his/her race bib.
- Participants must retire from the race immediately if asked/requested to do so by any officials, medical attendants or security officers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All participants must be at the required minimum age on the day of the race. The Event Organizer reserves the right to verify the age and student identity (if applicable) of participants before, after and on the race.
- Participants must ensure they are medically and physically fit to participate in the race. Submission of entry form represents the participant's agreement to the Release and Declaration, Official Rules, Terms & Conditions of the event.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred toward a future event. The Event Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant who provides false information, does not make the necessary payment or fails to meet entry requirements.
- The Event Organizer will not be liable and assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury and/or casualty for any reasons or matters whatsoever or howsoever arising from the race.
- Entry is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Event Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without notice once the race quota is full.
- Public Liability Insurance is covered by the Event Organizer. Participants are advised to take up their own personal or other insurance policies, if so desired.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs and recordings taken during the event, for any purposes, including commercial advertising.
- By submitting his or her entry, each applicant agrees to observe and accept all Terms & Conditions of the race in force from time to time introduced by the Event Organizer.